Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Jessica's Quote

Be more more fierce than any tiger Be more beautiful and graceful than The eagle be more loving than any Mother
Fight for life savor your gift and love What’s been from above because
Unlike love and memories life does Not last forever the rain may fall
Many times and the sun will bleach The sand many times or maybe Forever before your heart is lost
Life... make it worth living
By Jessica
age 10

What was I thinking when I wrote this? Well what is the strongest thing that would mean something then it hit me Life!. Life what would any of us be without it yeah that's right nothing no memories nothing, so make life worth living and be grateful for all the love given to you weather you want it or not. Love the joys of life and all it brings to you.

I might not be a wealthy in money but I am where it counts, in my heart.

No comments: